Thursday, November 25, 2010

It was the tryptophan, I swear!

Ooooh. I just remembered.....
 It's 10:42 here, and I just remembered to post a thanks entry!
Thanks to all you guys who posted Thanksgiving entries! You jump-started my poor turkey-laden brain!

Well, honestly, I have a LOT to be thankful for. My friend Miranda is doing really well lately, (Thanks for the well-wishes guys!) two of my best friends who have been at each other's necks lately made up a few days ago, my family's doing well, I'm not late for any deadlines (that I know of), and lastly, tomorrow is Black Friday, and I'm going shopping!
YAY!
My life is doing well right now, and if I can only find a job that does not entail flipping what passes for beef at some fast food places, everything will be perfect.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope all of your wishes come tru- wait that's the wrong holiday......
Oh well! I hope your wishes come true anyway!
So have a happy (not late yet) Thanksgiving guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment